- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Water Line Repair - March 02, 2021
On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 the City of Diamond will be repairing a water leak in the area of Eas... [more...]
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens as well as between the City Manager and city employees.
The office of City Clerk for the City of Diamond provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council and the City Manager. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Diamond City Clerk.
- Grants parade permits
- Grants street closures
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes
102 E. Market St.